We pick up & deliver in Metro Vancouver & surrounding areas.
Trust Max Courier services include, but not limited to, the following:
- Clothes & personal shopping
- Medical lab & pharmacy
- Local package
- Legal documents
- Tax reports
- Supply chain
- Cheques, cash & bank deliveries
- Boxes & parcels
- Food & groceries
Trust Max Courier is proud to offer professional delivery services for organizations and individuals both online and offline.
- On-line Real-Time Tracking
- Proof of Delivery (POD) Confirmations
- Detailed Delivery Reports
- On-line Pricing
- Delivery Address Book
- 24-Hour Access
- High delivery rate at 97.27%.
- Rates are 10% lower than the competitors.
- Order management online
- Interacting directly with customer if problems arise.
- Staff are dynamic, friendly and honest.
- On-line Ordering
Up to 2ft. x 2ft. x 2ft. We do not charge for oversize, however, our drivers would gladly accept your generous tip. If your items are oversized, please let us know in advance so we can provide a vehicle to handle your parcel.
Standard weight is up to 20lb. We charge $0.10 per pound over 20lb.
- M1: Non Stop delivery within 1 hour.
- M2: Delivery within 2 hours.
- M3: Delivery within 3 hours.
- M4: Delivery within 4 hours.
- M5: Delivery within 5 hours/Next Day delivery before 6pm.
Service time starts when we pick up.
- No extra fee for night time service.
- Grow Your Business and B2B Partnership program.
- One time credit of 10% for Referral to new clients.
- FULL REFUND if the order is not successful.
- To be punctual and to ensure your parcel gets delivered on time, please have it ready for pick up when our driver arrives at the pickup location.
- For accurate timing, and safety proposes, please provide us the right address for both locations (Pick up and drop off).
- Should there be difficulties in the process of delivery, we will contact you immediately. We appreciate your help and cooperation in working with us.
- Service times are based on predictable events. To better serve you, additional time is required for deliveries to the Fraser Valley, during rush hours and unfavorable weather conditions. Ordering in advance will allow us to better plan for your ON TIME DELIVERIES!